[support] Video in Drupal 7

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 19:23:39 UTC 2011

This is the option I was describing:

Media, WYSIWYG, IMCE, IMCE Bridge, TinyMCE(what I use)

Create a content type with a textarea field capable of displaying the HTML
required to embed you video(s).

Add the media toolbar button when configuring WYSIWYG buttons and plugins.

You can then insert videos using the editor.  The video embedding options
seem good to me although I have only used flv so far.

One drawback is that by default a <p></p> tag wraps the video.  If this is
for browser playback then that will be the least of your problems.
*

Ryan LeTulle*