[support] Cloud pricing estimates

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 5 11:00:25 UTC 2011

>From my dealings with a cloud host on a recent account, my understanding of "instance" is that it is basically the same as a virtual machine, but because it can be anywhere in the cloud it's not quite the same.

Since Drupal "goes away" after serving the page, I don't think one need worry about the user leaving the page, even if it is in the middle of a dialog.

The "time" component is, I assume, a measure of CPU consumption, so it would be considered a valid measure of resource usage. While we used to track that back in my mainframe days, I haven't seen any stats program that does it today.

Nancy