[support] Cloud pricing estimates

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Sun Jun 5 14:55:50 UTC 2011

Hello Nancy and all.

Very interesting subject. To teell the truth I did not know anythind
about cloud services until you all bring the thread .

I do not know if it is again the rules of the list, but would you
mind sharing the Url of the companies your all are working. The one
sent looks really promising . I am just wondering , maybe for the
lack of knowledge, if it is real an advantage to have a service like
that now . Yes, I know "cloud" is what all are talking about ...

Thanks to all and have a nice day.

Jorge Biquez