[support] Cloud pricing estimates

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 5 18:08:41 UTC 2011

I would think the details of a specific service should be on the hosting list. Personally, I have only worked on one cloud service and I would not recommend it. I asked about this because I have customers who ask about hosting and want to be prepared next time one asks.

Nancy

>From: Jorge Biquez
>

>I do not know if it is again the rules of the list, but would you mind
sharing the Url of the companies your all are working.