[support] How can I restrict certain strings in login names during registration (6.x)?

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:41:30 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm looking for a possibility to restrict login names
during registration, i.e. I want to forbid using strings
"abc" or "ABC" on whatever position in the login names
they pick. How could I do that?

But I do not want to block those strings in login-name
generally, just only during registration...

Jarry