[support] CSS & JS on a CDN

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 15:38:10 UTC 2011

Most of them work off the pull method. Basically you set a URL in the
CDN's control panel that is the source. If the file is not in the CDN,
then it will pull from that source url, so:

main site: http://www.example.com (this would be your source)
cdn: http://cdn.example.com

There are also push CDNs out there, which you got to actually send the
file to, but those are a lot harder to set up.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net