[support] Webform Module - Calculations on data entered

Lynn Stott (Stott Design) lynn at stottdesign.com
Fri Jun 17 19:15:18 UTC 2011

I have a simple webform where I want to do some calculations and include the results in the automated email to both the user. Do you do this in the email template (webform-mail.tpl.php)? I tried to assign a form value to a PHP variable and cannot.

I also tried to add a hidden field and assign the calculated result to it via 'additional processing', but once the form is submitted, the calculation cannot be added to a hidden field. It would work on a multipage form, but I'd like to keep this to one form.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lynn