[support] Webform Module - Calculations on data entered

Todd todd at savagevenus.net
Fri Jun 17 21:45:36 UTC 2011

Are you familiar with PHP? The best way would be to use hook_form_alter and add a custom #submit value and then add all your processing in that function.

Here's a useful piece about adding additional processing to webform forms:
http://www.drupalcoder.com/blog/additional-processing-in-drupals-webform-3-module

Regards,
Todd