[support] Integrating completely unrelated pages into Drupal

Scott Massey scott.massey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:29:20 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am about 6 months into Drupal and enjoy it immensely. I am putting
together a portfolio of some web development I have done and have several
pages of data visualiztions using php and a javascript library called
Protovis. If I want to bring that into drupal as a page, is there a way to
do that? There are library calls, jquery, etc. I am having trouble wrapping
my head around how to do it. I would like the pages to be a menu item that
opens a page within the drupal site. Here is an example of a page:
http://modernamericanman.com/ids499/protovis7.php

Thanks!

Scott