[support] Integrating completely unrelated pages into Drupal

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jun 21 17:46:35 UTC 2011

This could be difficult, depending on the page.

There are two possible strategies that I can think of:

1.	Use an IFrame to embed the pages is into drupal pages.   You
might consider using a module such as IFrame Filter to embed these pages
directly.
2.	Create custom modules to reap your PHP code, registering menu
hooks for these.  Basic strategy would be to replace javascript includes
with drupal_add_js calls in the module, and use output buffering  to
scrape your data from the php application.  If there's a lot of
attatched javascript that's not in libraries this could be problematic.