[support] I want to create a generic ubercart product so that an administrator can assign a price while within the add to cart page.

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 00:07:54 UTC 2011

I want to create a generic ubercart product that has a price of 0.00, but
when an administrator brings up this product they enter a decimal price of
their choosing within a textual attribute and when they click the add to
cart button this product is added to the shopping cart with the price that
was entered within the textual attribute field.
How would I implement this?

Thanks,

John