[support] Drupal 7 Multi-site question

Joe Murray joe.murray at jmaconsulting.biz
Thu Mar 3 14:55:35 UTC 2011

The problem is the value in the filename field of the system table for the
relevant modules and themes. If you can't edit the table via phpMyAdmin or
something, then perhaps disabling them, removing them from their old
locations but leaving them in the new location, and navigating to the
modules list and themes listing will pull in the new values.

Joe Murray, PhD
President, JMA Consulting
joe.murray at jmaconsulting.biz
skype JosephPMurray twitter JoeMurray