[support] support Digest, Vol 99, Issue 9

Broyhill, Gary Gary.Broyhill at lr.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:53:57 UTC 2011

I've always used IMCE and have had no problems with it, and it has both D6
and D7 versions. It integrates well with several of the WYSIWYG editors,
too.

http://drupal.org/project/IMCE

Of course I am always looking for a better way, so I'm going to check out
the Imagefield/Insert method too.

Gary Broyhill