[support] Saving and Retreiving Form Data

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:06:42 UTC 2011

Thanks Kazar
This option may not be suitable as the number of records are going to be
quite high.
Probably user name should be hashed and on that basis table name should be
selected to store, seach data for better performance.
I really appreciate your information, this is really usefull for small to
medium scale operations.

Regards
Austin