[support] Menu's

Eric Sepich sepotovich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:22:21 UTC 2011

I've posted this question a couple of times and read a book on Drupal and so
far I don't have any good answers. I have a menu for regular users and it
has two tabs entitled Home & Table. I then have a menu for Admin that has
three tabs Home, Table & Admin. I've had someone tell me to use blocks but
not explain how. I've had some people say just set node only access on the
page for Admin and it will disappear for everyone else which is not the case
at all. I've had someone say to use the views module but not explain how to
get started doing that either so that did not work out. Can this be done?