[support] Drupal 7: inline images with wysiwyg

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 06:02:29 UTC 2011

On 08/03/11 04:09, Jeff wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> Richard kindly pointed out that http://drupal.org/project/imagepicker
> <http://drupal.org/project/imagepicker>was released at the beginning
> of this month, and seems to do most of what you require.

It does most of the things on the wishlist I posted, but doesn't do some
other things that filefield (plus insert) does. E.g. storing files based
on paths with token strings (e.g. by date).

I think what I'll do is leave the image management till a bit later in
the project (this site will take me a few months part time work), and
have another look then. I like the way the Media module seems to be
heading, but it's not there yet.

andy