[support] OG and Views: support needed

Dani Matielo dacamat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:50:40 UTC 2011

Hello, all

I have a website running the last version of Organic Groups and Views.
Basically, the OG aggregate blog posts from different users.

I am trying to build a views with the following fields:

Group name | Description of the group | Date of the last blog post in the
group

The problem is, I am not managing to make the relationship between the Group
and the posts: when I filter the content, I choose between projects or nodes
and then I am not able to associate them anymore.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Dani

--
Daniela de Carvalho Matielo
dacamat.com.br | weblab.tk | lixoeletronico.org