[support] Magical CSS from nowhere!

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:08:13 UTC 2011

Thanks to all for your replies they are greatly apreciated....

On 10 March 2011 17:31, William Smith <william.darren at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe Ted is right.

Absolutely! That was the indeed problem. Out of despair, my next step
was going to be to grep the contents the entire web root for that
string :)

Thanks Cory and Idan for your suggestions I will make a mental note of
those options for next time :)

Shawn, yes sorry I wasn't being clear. That was within Chrome inspector.

--
James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; Those who understand
Vigesimal, and J others...?