[support] Creating duplicate content (on purpose)

Andy Fowlston andy at pedalo.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 12:48:26 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff,

> it seemed to me that you were asking how to duplicate/multiplicate
> content on your website:

That was the OP's question, yeah (I just gave a solution I'd used in the past).

> Apply that term (or various terms) to a menu item or path... Or menu
> items and paths...

Still not really with you, but as I say, this isn't something I'm currently interested in implementing myself anyway :)

Cheers,

A.

Andy Fowlston
+44 (0)20 8747 5068
andy at pedalo.co.uk
Skype: andy.pedalo
www.pedalo.co.uk

This email is intended only for the above named addressee/s. This email may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this email and you are not a named addressee, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and delete it from your system. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email.

pedalo limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and not necessarily those of Pedalo Limited