[support] Creating duplicate content (on purpose)

Jeff jeff at wildcoast.com
Fri Mar 11 13:12:25 UTC 2011

On 11 Mar 2011, at 2:48 PM, Andy Fowlston wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
>> it seemed to me that you were asking how to duplicate/multiplicate
>> content on your website:
>
> That was the OP's question, yeah (I just gave a solution I'd used in
> the past).

Sorry. I've recently taken to deleting threads on the fly. :)

>> Apply that term (or various terms) to a menu item or path... Or menu
>> items and paths...
>
> Still not really with you, but as I say, this isn't something I'm
> currently interested in implementing myself anyway :)

For example, I run a tourism website. Almost all of my entries are
listed under accommodation, and are duplicated variously under B&B,
Camping, Backpackers, Hotel, Cottages, etc.

I must be misunderstanding the OP's query, because that's basically
what relational database CMS's do! :)