[support] How does Drupal generate the stored password

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 16 04:48:13 UTC 2011

Even more:
My shockwave movie needs to have access to the user ID of the Drupal
logged in user. So, I will need to somehow get the user ID into the
shockwave movie. Looks like I may be in for some coding, as I don't
see a way to do this with a module. The only other way is to have two
separate login systems, and that seems cumbersome for the users.
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/