[support] Adjust Node Reference Display Link

Andy Fowlston andy at pedalo.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 13:20:21 UTC 2011

Hi Fred,

If I understand you correctly, this should work.

1. Use pathauto so that all your author nodes' paths are author/[name].
2. Modify your view so that the argument is the author's nid.
3. Set the default value of the argument to be pulled from URL.
4. Make the view visible on author pages by using a block with visibility author/*.

I think that would work; dunno if it's the best way.

A.

Andy Fowlston
+44 (0)20 8747 5068
andy at pedalo.co.uk
Skype: andy.pedalo
www.pedalo.co.uk

This email is intended only for the above named addressee/s. This email may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this email and you are not a named addressee, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and delete it from your system. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email.

pedalo limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and not necessarily those of Pedalo Limited