[support] how can I hide left&right column on forum-pages?

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:25:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to hide left and right column on all my forum-pages
and use the whole width for central column (displayin topics).
How could I do that?

I know there is a "page specific visibility settings" for
each block, which I could use. But how can I filter all
forum-related content out, and nothing more?

I left "show on every page except the listed pages" setting
activated, and in "page" I put:

forum
forum/*

It works well, but only for all forum listing-pages.
When I click on certain forum-topic, blocks are displayed
again, because url is "/content/<topic>".

And that is the problem: if I add "content/*" to the above
mentioned settings, it will work, but for every content
on my web-page. And I do not want it for every content,
only for forum-content. But I do not know how to distinguish
between forum-content, and generally any content...

Jarry