[support] how can I hide left&right column on forum-pages?

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat Mar 26 17:41:00 UTC 2011

There are different ways to do what you want. It sounds like the
simplest would be to use Path Auto module and make all your forum URLs
something like "forum/[nid]"

that will allow you to better filter blocks using the page visibility
settings.

another way is to get your hands dirty with the page.tpl.php file and
start putting some php conditional stuff in there so the entire sidebars
won't appear when there's a forum topic loaded...again, you'll probably
need to give all forum topics a "forum/xxx" type URL for that to work