[support] Features

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu Mar 31 20:00:48 UTC 2011

We just started using Features to help in our development management.  Our plan is to break sites down completely into Features and then be able to recreate the site to test how far we can go with the module.

I’m wondering, we don’t want often-changed content in the file system using Features, but does anyone put items like Footer blocks with basic links and such in your choice of versioning?  Any general examples of experience either with Features or any other methods of versioning would be helpful.  Thanks in advance!

Joel