[support] Email to all active users

Qiubo Su (David Su) qiubosu at gmail.com
Wed May 4 03:34:19 UTC 2011

In Drupal 6.20 site, login to the site as administrator, create content of
one Page or one Story, but when click on the link of this content, there is
below error message displayed in the page.

"Access Denied
You are not authorized to access this page."

It is much appreciated if anyone can help with this.