[support] Email to all active users

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:20:26 UTC 2011

Hey Andre,

This can be easily done by a custom module, just some simple queries and
code, and it will be done.
You can select the active users from the database by referring to status
field in users table (1 is active, 0 is blocked), and email them whatever
content you want to.
Also, if in case you want to send a drupal defined mail, these are stored in
variables table, so you can refer that as well.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Andre Durudas <durudasa at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Sunil!
>
> The Rules module looks good for a variety of reasons. However, I don't
> think it'll work for my purposes. I need something to send an email to all
> registered active users on a manual trigger. With Rules, it seems, I can
> only define automatic triggers.
>
>  ------------------------------
>
>  sunil dhimal <sunildhimal at gmail.com>
> April 27, 2011 4:20 AM
>

> You Can use Rules Module
> Regards
> Sunil Dhimal

>  Andre Durudas <durudasa at gmail.com>
> April 26, 2011 3:23 PM
>

> Hello,
>
> is there an easy way to email all registered active users on a Drupal 7
> site? Any module for example? I could not find anything...
>
> Thanks,
> Andre

Regards,
Vaibhav Jain