[support] Drupal 7. Memory error, other questions.

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Sat May 7 23:18:28 UTC 2011

Hello

Thanks to all for the time and the answers.

I Increased the memory. Thanks a lot, the error has gone.

I am still working on the exercise to continue
learning. I am still confused with the menus and
blocks and what's driving me crazy is not being
able to have one menu to show only the topics
under that menu..... but for sure I am learning a lot.!

Yes, I confirm again what I was told and what I
read. Drupal is great and it is because of its community behind

Take care all and have a nice weekend.

Jorge Biquez