[support] Drupal 7. Memory error, other questions.

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun May 8 01:45:50 UTC 2011

Jorge, perhaps you could state your issue a bit more clearly.

The only relationship between menus and blocks is that menus are typically shown
in blocks.

One menu is all 90% of my sites have; and that should be the case for everyone.
If you wish to show only the part of the menu related to the current page, then
take a look at http://drupal.org/project/menu_block.

Nancy

From: Jorge Biquez
I am still working on the exercise to continue learning. I am still confused
with the menus and blocks and what's driving me crazy is not being able to have
one menu to show only the topics under that menu..... but for sure I am learning
a lot.!