[support] Help with moved site.. Access denied.

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 8 13:15:18 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am pulling my hair out here trying to move a Drupal site from a cpanel
based web host to a Virtual private server running Ubuntu 10.04..

I have moved the files and database and updated the settings file but when
trying to load the site in get a completely blank white page with the words
"Access denied." at the top.. Other than that there appear to be no errors
being logged anywhere..

I have made absolutely sure the database credentials are correct..

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks..