[support] Calendar for Drupal and Android

Hakan agents at meddatainc.com
Mon May 9 23:22:54 UTC 2011

Jason, thank you for sharing your extensive research and I expect to
also look into this over the next few weeks as I am building a new
Drupal-based website. I did take a quick look at a Google page on their
calendar - http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/overview/ - which may
be useful. I don't know if WebDAV is supported by Drupal and how it can
be used but it is mentioned on the Google page should one wish to
synchronize with the Google calendar application.

My preference would be to have one or more Drupal calendar on the
website and one or more Android calendars on my tablet, i.e, bypass
Google altogether.