[support] Help with moved site.. Access denied.

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Sun May 8 15:04:15 UTC 2011

To me it means there is some general problem with access
to your web-server. "Access denied." message mostly comes
from apache (or any other web-server) itself. Not from
Drupal or CSS/PHP. You can check it if you backup your
index.php file and replace it with simple index.html
with i.e. "it works!" message inside...

If I were you, I'd check my web-server settings (in my case
/etc/apache2/httpd.conf), and settings for virtual hosts...

Jarry