[support] Help with moved site.. Access denied.

Don donald at fane.com
Sun May 8 16:56:22 UTC 2011

That sounds a lot like a file permissions problem. Make sure your user
and group names are set right, and permissions are set to rw-r--r-- or
644. chmod, chgrp, and chown are command line utils. File directories
need execute as well, but I don't remember the right formula. 755?
Also, take a look at you apache error log to see if there are any more
hints.

-Don-