[support] Calendar for Drupal and Android

Doug doug.duboulay at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:47:26 UTC 2011

I am not sure if this is relevant, but it might be worth
looking at fullcalendar.
   http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/

It is actually a jQuery plugin calendar, embedded in a webpage,
that you can load up with data from various sources, including
google (IIUC). It has month, week and day modes.

In a custom module, I was loading and uploading JSON event data from drupal.
I am just not sure how you would get your android calendar to
push and retrieve from drupal though.

doug