[support] Calendar for Drupal and Android

Anthony Malkoun malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 9 01:38:49 UTC 2011

Fullcalendar is an excellent plugin and can be configured to show
events/calendar items from multiple sources quite nicely.  I used it to
show CiviCRM activities and events on the same page.  It would be able
to display data from a google calendar as well, but it is only using it
as a source not as an interface to get data back into google calendar.
If you needed to get google calendar items into Drupal as nodes, looking
at Feeds might be helpful.  Nothing out of the box as far as I know to
do what you want to do I'm afraid.