[support] HTML e-mail (was Re: Chaos Tool installation problem)

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon May 9 13:37:15 UTC 2011

Interesting, Davide, because your email arrived in HTML format.

Frankly, I think the prefernce is primarily a matter of opinion. I prefer to
receinve the message with the formatting that the author intended. Further, when
one sends links (as you did), I like to be able to just click, rather than copy,
open a window, and paste.

Further, I prefer it when one edits the email to which one is responding so that
I don't have to re-read through the whole thread again.

But then I also prefer GUIs to CLI. I guess I'm just old fashioned. ;-)

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP