[support] Toolbar [WAS: [drupal support]]

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 12 13:02:17 UTC 2011

Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> After having used, and depended upon Admin_menu in D6 for a while. I was
> extremely disappointed by Toolbar in D7. I installed Admin_menu and will never
> again enable Toolbar. Sorry, it sucks.

I don't think it sucks as much as I was disappointed that it is on by
default.  I also am disappointed by the fact that the blocks disappear
when doing administrative work.  I want to see the effects of the
administrative work especially when that work involves ... blocks
including the menu blocks.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com