[support] HTML e-mail (was Re: Chaos Tool installation problem)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 12 17:00:00 UTC 2011

Davide Mirtillo wrote:

> As i said, i can read html mails just fine, i just find them way harder
> to speedread (and ugly as hell), since the formatting is always
> different and people in this list keep top-posting and embedding remote
> images in their signatures.

The mailman software can be configured to limit to just the plain/text
part if the moderators feel that it is important or to convert text/html
to plain/text.  I certainly don't disagree with Davide but let's agree
to stop the battering and agree that the administrators have a choice to
accept the multipart mail.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com