[support] Drupal multisite subdomain :Symbolic link not all owed or link target not accessible:

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:22:39 UTC 2011

Couple of thoughts:

There might be something later in your httpd.conf file that overwrites your
http://zsoltech.blogspot.com/2006/07/symbolic-link-not-allowed-or-link.html

Did you check the permissions of the directories and links, and made sure
they are readable by the apache user?

I have not used base_url, but otherwise, your configuration looks a lot like
mine, which is working fine.

Ursula