[support] Tiny MCE and Wysiwyg

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon May 16 14:44:26 UTC 2011

Hi James,

You need the the wysiwyg_filter
<http://drupal.org/project/wysiwyg_filter>module.

Though the FAQ is confusing or wrong in this regard... the answer was close
by. There was a link highlighted in pink with strike-through, "Tiny MCE and
Filter HTML not allowing font changes." The answer to your is question is
thus at:

http://drupal.org/node/400216#comment-4472864

Looking at the post-times, I see that it is possible that *you* are @tjtj.
Arggh, I wish this list were on g.d.o. Anyway, please write back to this
list if you get your question answered in a different place so people don't
waste their time helping someone who got help elsewhere.

Good luck,

Shai