[support] Tiny MCE and Wysiwyg

James Rome jamesrome at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:20:03 UTC 2011

Wysiwyg_formatter did indeed solve the problem, but I had to go into their Issues to get a version that would work on Drupal 7.  I wish they would put the patched version out as a release to make it easier for others. But the FAQ is wrong because the TinyMCE buttons only put in <span> tags, so the check box does nothing.

Thanks,
Jim

Message: 4