[support] backup_migrate

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri May 20 21:13:53 UTC 2011

Nancy,

Yah, I'd only use email if I knew the file was going to be < 25MB or
whatever the gmail limit is at the time. But using the backup_migrate
profile functionality and selecting to compress with tar and by selecting to
not back up search, cache, access, and watchdog tables, you can still have
pretty sophisticated sites coming in at < 25MB.

Shai