[support] uploading files to Open Atrium

Nick Mathew nick at nm7.org
Tue May 24 00:33:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 16:10 -0500, Tina Williams wrote:

> I’m not sure what this means? I can FTP anywhere I want using my FTP
> program. Or, did you mean using some drupal aspect?
>
> I FTPed a file to the directory and then navigated to that file name
> in the browser, and it showed just fine, no errors.

If you can upload the file to your "sites/default/files" directory using
your FTP program and can navigate to that file in the browser, then this
means that it is not an apache issue.

Try the suggestions in the link that Joel mentioned earlier.
Remember to flush the cache.

You can do that under:
admin/settings/performance

--