[support] Hiding Nodes Only Shown In Views

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed May 25 00:38:26 UTC 2011

I consider a theme solution as a very last resort. I would do this in
hook_nodeapi() (D6) or hook_view() (D7).

Nancy

From: Steve Kessler

I think the more I think about this doing it in the node.tpl is the best way.I
am looking for the node to just not be findable at all. So if a non-registered
user went to node/100 and that was one of the nodes that was part of the list
they would get page not found or redirected somewhere.