[support] change in format of security advisories

Greg Knaddison greg at growingventuresolutions.com
Thu May 26 13:27:13 UTC 2011

You're the first to complain the patch is gone ;)

That said, I agree with you and this thread works as a request to the
Security Team to add a link to relevant diffs inside the SA.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
http://masteringdrupal.com - Videos and Tutorials