[support] Error trying to install module in new site.

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Mon May 30 05:14:21 UTC 2011

Hello.

NO. I could not find yet, where is the error.

I can post content, delet it, change it, I
changed from the default themes instaleld ,no
problem, can do the configuration task, change
values, do all with the installed modules, disbale , enable define permissions.

I just can not install anything , no themes, no
modules, of course I assume is the same directoy
teh one affected. I have defined a /tmp outside
the web site, with permissions for writing....

I will try some hours tomorrow and if that do not
work will try again, deleting all, installing
from zero on a fresh configuration but without updating immediately.

If anyone has any suggestion please let me know. Could be a bug I guess...

Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez