[support] questions, questions and more questions Help

Andries Meijer zilz at home.nl
Mon May 30 20:15:52 UTC 2011

Hello everyone

I am absolutely new to Drupal and i have a lot of questions
I know, I know RTFM
I did but still
Used to make sites with homesite 5.1 and i could see what i got. It was all
on my harddrive and i ftp-ed it to the site where i wanted. Clean and easy.
But now Drupal 7.0
I can feel it is great and i really want to work with it.
But i get stuck on some simple issues I can't find.
My trial is on www.dallef.com (don't laugh)
I got it up and running on the server of my host. All is working fine. Got
dallef.com directed to a directory called D7place.
here i my questions

1 somehow i get the text "body"when i make a page. I must have turned on
that option. I want to turn it back But i can't find it.
2. How do i make a link on a page? (full html option?
3 I want to make a bluespage with music. On one page info about the artist
and then a few pages with photo's and music. (second menu?
4 Can i only upload a photo in article?
5 How can i link to a musicfile (mp3) And where do i put the musicfile
6 When i got the side up and running i have to migrate to the directory of
dallef. Right? Or can i have multiple sites direct to D7Place

I scanned three books and looked on the site drupal.org.
my questions seem to be too simple. Try "making a link" on the drupal site
As you may have noticed i don't know didley about programming but i can
learn I need someone just to get me started and then i can figure it out
myself.

Thank you for helping.
Andries