[support] questions, questions and more questions Help

Lev Lafayette lev at vpac.org
Tue May 31 00:44:01 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hello everyone

Hi Andries,

Apropos other answers...

> 1 somehow i get the text "body"when i make a page. I must have turned
> on that option. I want to turn it back But i can't find it.
> 2. How do i make a link on a page? (full html option?

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_a.asp

You might want to go through *everything* on that site related to
html. It will help a lot, trust me.

> 3 I want to make a bluespage with music. On one page info about the
> artist and then a few pages with photo's and music. (second menu?

Second menu *item*.

http://drupal.org/documentation/modules/file

> 5 How can i link to a musicfile (mp3) And where do i put the musicfile

As per 4.

> 6 When i got the side up and running i have to migrate to the
> directory of dallef. Right? Or can i have multiple sites direct to
> D7Place

You can have multiple sites from the same installation.

Hope this helps,

--
Lev Lafayette, Systems Administrator, Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing, lev at vpac.org
"If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response."  RFC 1855