[support] Great Thanks from Russia

Valery.Chelnokov chelnokov2013 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:28:07 UTC 2011

Dear friends,

Great Thanks from Russia for Drupal.

Now we're using your Drupal for creating site for Russia Humaniti State
Univercity at Moscow.

We are basing upon the following book: Beginning Drupal by Jacob Redding
about Drupal 7.

There are arising some questions:

*1*.We installed the Drupal 7.8 on Ubuntu-virtual machine.
In this book: the Rules must substitute the Trigger technology. We received
and installed in the sites/all/module the following modules:
(see Figure 1 in attached file)
You can see the files associated with Rules.

Then we installed these files in Module screen. (see Figure 2)

But in the Admin menu there is NO Rules option (see Fig. 2)
Bun after clicking the option Structure we can see Custom context rulesets
(see Fig. 3)

One quetion arises: why does not the above book corresponds to real work
of  drupal.

Or maybe final work of Drupal will fully correspond to Drupal?

2. It is imposible in our configuration to create the new role.

3. Now we're using ONLY the limitations about visibility that are on
corresponding item. For exampleб when we created the 3-column panel we can
see the corresponding limitations.

4. Whar book is fully correspond to Final Drupal VERSION 7. Please send us
this book.

Best regards,
Denis, Valery

--