[support] Adaptive theme or not?

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Sat Nov 12 07:24:32 UTC 2011

Well I must answer my own question as no one seems interested. Is the
question too basic? I thought no question was too stupid.
Adaptive theme is awesome as they say. Much easier to enable the theme,
sub-theme it and doctor the css. No messing with media queries and layouts.
It's all there out of the box.

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*